Custom Search

I Demean My Kids : Shahrukh Khan


Since the Part 1 of Shah Rukh Khan's appearance on Oye! It's Friday! was so funny, one expected a lot from Part 2. So, there I was, munching on something and ready to watch the 43-year-old hearththrob of Bollywood on television.

Well, the show started with a li'l recap of Part 1. Shah Rukh was dressed in the same clothes – white sneakers, blue jeans and a black jacket with his medallions for all to see.

No wonder then, Farhan started with asking the actor about his awards, informing him that he was number four on the list of highest Filmfare Award winners. "Not no. 1?" a surprised SRK asked. Apparently, he comes after AR Rahman, Kamal Haasan and Javed Akhtar.

Shah Rukh got naughty about the display of his medals, and said that when his kids come home with their prizes, he shows them his Padma Shri and his Datuk et al. "I demean my kids," he said, adding, "I keep impressing them." Now, only the King could've said that.

Suddenly getting modest, the actor said, "I was just there at the right place and right time, and the right make-up."

He went into funny mode again, "My kids ask me, 'Daddy, why do you wear make-up?' I tell them I go there and do dhishoom dhishoom with make-up ."

Source: http://buzz18.in.com/column/tv/shah-rukh-khan-i-demean-my-kids/111992/0

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন